Saturday, May 30, 2009

Why Not?

Well I see blogs all over the place now so I figured why not? We mine as well get one. So here we go. Well let me give you a quick break down on what's going on here in Houston.....1) Ricky is still not working and still not recieved an unemployment check. 2) I started a new job this week and I am quite enjoying it so far. I am working in the business office at the college. 3) summer classes start this week. 4) Ricky's Granny & Granddad have been here the last 2 weekends so I have managed to get the last 2 weekends off...first weekend off since January and boy is it nice. Anyways...other than that not a whole lot...just the stress of finances when one is a full time employee working only part time and the other has been unemployed since February. Sometimes life is crazy ya know?

No comments:

Post a Comment