Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Well I finally did it! I put my notice in at the Crisis Center. Though I love what I do I do NOT love the job and the midnights on friday and saturday are killing me. It was one or the other and realistically I make more at the college because even though the pay is less, the hours are greater. I am happy with my decision and I feel relieved, but now that it's done with they feel the need to point the finger. Making accusations of things that I am not responsible for that could affect my chances of getting a job in the medical/health field all together. When I tried to defend myself they didn't care to listen. I don't know why grown women feel the need to act like children. GROW UP! You are supposed to be the one representing these people and you can't even do that. Sorry, I needed a venting session and this was the best way to do it. Anyways, on a side note...Aug. 15th will be my last day there unless(which I highly doubt will happen) they find someone to fill my position before that. I can do so much better and once I finish school, I will. I don't need the added stress. It's already difficult with Ricky still being unemployed. We keep praying that something will come up and are hoping that the right one will appear soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment