Saturday, June 5, 2010

It's been awhile......

Hello! I feel like it's been forever. Nothing too new going on here....I've been at the hospital since October 2nd working in the ER doing registrations and admissions.....I can't believe how fast time has flown by....Richard has been in and out of work since and currently, we are at the no work stage. I worked a 16 hr shift last night....trying to pick up overtime when I can without killing myself. I started what seems like is going to be a long roller coaster ride in april....been in and out of the Dr. and still no signs of improvement....wont go toomuch into detail about whats going on butif you know me you pretty much can guess what it involves. Its gonna be a ride I can guarentee it. I got a new car back in October too...It's a2009 Honda Civic and I absolutely love my baby! car notes a little much but I make my pymt every month.....I am Vegas bound in 23 days....I can not wait. My little sis has her national dance competition and it starts on June 28th. I can't believe she willbe a freshmen next year.....I hope she keeps competing with Juliana's studio......Can you tell my sister is like the light of my life. <3

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you blogged! Things will work out with the Dr stuff, and I'm always willing to listen if you ever need to talk. Hope you have fun in Vegas! I really want to go on a nice trip someday... :) Love ya! :)

    ReplyDelete